Participants of the GC50 Run Festival will receive $20 off your first physio or massage at GC Physio & Sports Health. Simply take proof of entry along with you to the practice.
Participants can also take advantage of attending the Running Technique Session with Olympic and Sports Physio Britt Caling for only $10 for their initial session. Please contact GC Physio & Sports Health with any questions.
By entering the GC50 Run Festival you will automatically qualify for a free 2 month subscription to Runners World Magazine. Simply click the link found in your confirmation email to get your 2 month subscription rolling! Magazines will be posted directly to your home!
This year, ALL participants will be able to take advantage of a FREE subscription to Run Down Under – the perfect tool to track your training & keep you motivated for this year’s event. The following 3 unique maps will track your running (virtually) to the start line of this year’s event:
- Map 1 is a 1,000km journey from Clairview, North QLD to Broadbeach designed for those participating in the 50km event.
- Map 2 is a 860km journey from Sydney to Broadbeach designed for those participating in the 50km and 30km events.
- Map 3 is 590km journey from St George in QLD’s west to Broadbeach and is designed for the 30km and 15km events.
Accompanying the maps are 3 training plans, prepared by Run Central Gold Coast head coach, Steve Jackson. Training Plans are available to download from the Training Tips and Preparation page.
Your code to unlock your FREE version of Run Down Under is GC50.
How do I get started?
- Head to: https://www.runsoftheworld.com/Events and enter your code to unlock your registration. Select your training journey, register your details and you’re away.
- You can also download the Run Down Under app to track your training directly from your phone. For any questions regarding Run Down Under please contact their friendly team at [email protected].