Race date: Sunday 8 December, 2019
Registrations for the 2019 GC50 Run Festival will open in March 2019.
The Entry Price Includes:
- GC50 Race Singlet
- Finishers Medal
- Complimentary 2 month subscription to Runner’s World Magazine
- Finishers certificate for download
PLEASE NOTE: When you enter the Register Now portal, you will be asked if you are ‘entering as a participant’ or ‘creating a team’.
You use the ‘creating a team’ option only if you are entering the 2 or 3 person relay. It is not associated with the Club Challenge.
When entering as an individual click on ‘enter as a participant’. To join your club (if applicable) you will see a drop down box where you nominate your Club or group.
Minimum Ages (at time of the event):
- 50km – minimum age is 18
- 30km – minimum age is 16
- 15km – minimum age is 14
- 5km – runners under 12 must be accompanied by a parent
- 2 person x 25km relay – minimum age is 16
- 3 person x 30km, 15km, 5km team event (note: minimum ages are the same as the individual events)