The Entry Price Includes:
- GC50 Race Singlet or T-shirt*
- Finishers Medal
- Complimentary 2 month subscription to Runner’s World Magazine
- Finishers certificate for download
Please note that participants in the 2.5km and 1km events will receive a medal only.
*Participants that register before midnight Thursday May 30 will be able to choose from either a singlet or a t-shirt. Entrants after this date will receive a singlet.
PLEASE NOTE: When you enter the Register Now portal, you will be asked if you are ‘entering as a participant’ or ‘creating a team’.
You use the ‘creating a team’ option only if you are entering the 2 person relay. It is not associated with the Club Challenge.
When entering as an individual click on ‘enter as a participant’. To join your club (if applicable) you will see a drop down box where you nominate your Club or group.
Minimum Ages (at time of the event):
- 50km – minimum age is 18
- 30km – minimum age is 16
- 15km – minimum age is 14
- 5km – runners under 12 must be accompanied by a parent
- 2.5km – minimum age is 7
- 1km – no minimum age – however under 5’s must be supervised by an adult.
- 2 person x 25km relay – minimum age is 16