The Home Race Kit brings the 2020 fisiocrem GC50 Run Festival to your door! We understand that in the current environment you may not be able to join us for the 24th edition of the race. We wouldn’t want your training to go to waste and we certainly wouldn’t want you to miss out on all the goodies!
The Home Race Kit will include your 2020 fisiocrem GC50 Run Festival medal, race bib and event singlet – delivered directly to your door (within Australia) whilst providing access to participate in the 2020 event virtually.
The Home Race Kit also includes product and offers courtesy of our awesome event partners! For details on everything #HomeRaceKit, check out the drop down FAQ’s below. To order your Home Race Kit, simply register in the usual way for the fisiocrem GC50 Run Festival.
The Home Race Kit is available until Midnight 30, October 2020.
The Home Race Kit includes the following:
- 2020 Event Singlet
- 2020 Finisher Medal
- 2020 Race Bib (so you look the part!)
- Access to the SportSplits App to participate virtually
- Results listed in Official event results
- 60g tube of fisiocrem
- Complimentary 3 month subscription to Run Down Under
- $20 GC Physio & Sports Health Voucher
- 15% Hammer Nutrition Discount Voucher
- 20% Goodr Sunglasses Discount Voucher
- 25% CrampFix Discount Voucher
The Home Race Kit will be despatched on Wednesday 4 November 2020, arriving at your home in plenty of time to participate virtually in the 2020 fisiocrem GC50 Run Festival on the weekend of 5-6 December 2020.
The virtual event will be hosted by our timing partner, Multisport Australia via the Sport Splits Tracker App. Participants will have a choice of options when recording their run, including:
- Using the Sport Splits App and running with your phone. You’ll be able to track your progress along our 2020 fisiocrem GC50 Run Festival course map (built into the app). Your progress will be live amongst all other competitors! (We’ll be cheering you on from the Gold Coast!)
- Record your run using your preferred device and upload your activity from Strava directly into the Sport Splits App. Your result will be live within minutes of uploading.
Both options provide a user-friendly and enjoyable experience. Full set of instructions for recording and submitting your race will be enclosed within the Home Race Kit and emailed to all participants.
Participants can opt to complete their run on either Saturday 5th December or Sunday 6th December 2020.
The Home Race Kit is available until Midnight 30 October for $60.00 (+ processing fees) and is inclusive of delivery.
To order your Home Race Kit, simply click the ‘Register Now’ button in the top right corner of the website.
Please select ‘Home Race Kit’ at the Event Category selection step in the registration process. You’ll be asked during the registration process which distance you intend to complete. We’ll need this information so that we can send you the correct event singlet and race bib.
Delivery of your Home Race Kit is included in the entry fee however during the registration process you will asked whether you’d like ‘postage or pick up’. Please select postage – There is a then a sub category of postage for Home Race Kit participants only that is free. Please select this.
Already a registered participant?
Participants that are already registered in the event can simply drop us an email at [email protected] letting us know you would like to transfer your existing entry to the Home Race Kit option. If you had paid more than $60 for your existing registration, then we’ll refund the difference back to the card payment was made with.
Yes, absolutely. Simply drop us an email to [email protected] notifying us of your intention to attend the event in Coolangatta. We’ll process the change and take payment for the difference in price.
It’s important that you notify us so that we can update our timing records.