FUNDRAISE FOR THE SALVATION ARMY
The Salvation Army is active in communities, working to bring about lasting change for people facing hardship and injustice.
Through local programs and services, Salvos provide critical support for people experiencing, or at risk of homelessness, family and domestic violence, and financial hardship. They engage with disadvantaged youth and guide people battling alcohol or other drug addictions towards a healthy lifestyle.
In the 2019-20 financial year, The Salvation army provided 1,048,725 sessions of care across all social programs. Run for The Salvation Army Australia at the fisiocrem GC50 Run Festival and set up your fundraising page today.
The Salvation Army supports vulnerable Australians every day through a variety of services and programs. When you run for the Salvos, every dollar raised is valuable and helps support;
- At risk young people with education, training and support
- People in their journey of finding freedom from addiction
- Women and children fleeing crisis get back on their feet
- People experiencing homelessness find stable accommodation
- People recover when natural disaster strikes
Simply click the button below to build your personalised Salvation Army fundraising page.